Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hey, hey, hey... It's Fat Tuesday, Friends :)

My last post was on February the 8th?? Wha??? Can anyone out there say "Slacccccker?!" ;)

Well, I have good reason for my slacking.. I have been rather busy. (Other than jamming to "Teenage Dream") I just got back from Mardi Gras! I wish I could say that I am writing this post from my iPad as I stand in the streets with beads being thrown around my neck, but instead I am home, safe and sound writing from my house...shucks... (And no, you don't have to flash people for beads... just a little disclaimer so my mom doesn't flip her whit when she reads this ;) 

Me and my friend Ali (who just so happens to have be a Mardi Gras veteran) decided to take a little road trip and get in on some of the action.  So, enjoy this random assortment of photos and comments


This picture is really not accurate... a more accurate one would be more like this...

What's Mardi Gras without the Beibs??? We decided to party "Beiber Style" ;)


Although I am a terrible photographer, the floats were gorgeous! :)

 We soooooo should have bought these...


I can't imagine going with anyone else but Ali! We had such a blast! :) Another box marked off the bucket list ;)  Love you, Al!


No comments:

Post a Comment