Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It Runs Through My Veins..

After 24 years of life, I am still quite confused on what makes me tick. There are things about me that I notice every day that seem strange or different and I find myself making the "cocked head funny face" like "whaaaa?"

I just returned home from a weekend trip and am already making the wheels in my head work overtime to conspire for the next adventure. I know... I should rest, catch up on life, etc, but that's the last thing on my mind. We had not even gotten back to TN before I was pining away for the next adventure. (Is there some way I could turn this into a job? I mean, I love my job, but...)


A wise man once told me, "Life is all about the people you know, the places you go and the books you read."


So, I always try to challenge myself.... who do you know? where are you going? and what are you reading??


"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment