Sunday, February 2, 2014

A couple of fun ideas//

I recently stumbled upon a great blog called "Oh, Sweet Joy!". This blog is full of adorable cuteness, including a couple of cute ideas I want to steal!

1. What to wear station.

Research shows that your morning goes smoother if your clothes are already picked out and ready to go. If your morning goes smoothly, that is an excellent indicator of what the rest of your day will look like! Not to mention, it is just adorable. ;)
It looks really simple to do, too! A chalkboard and a hook should do the trick!

2. Map Art.
I have a friend that has something similar to this and I admire it every time I see it. Not to mention, there is a little bit of barn wood leftover from the bed project, which would make an adorable frame.


Instead of a state map, I want to get a United States map. And I wanna find some cute little pins to place in all of the "already visited" spots and a separate set of cute pins to indicate the "desired to visit" spots. How fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment