Wednesday, January 19, 2011


I am also thinking of putting a slip cover on the black chair you see in the photo of the living room. This is what I had in mind. I also want to have an "R" monogrammed on the back of it. I thought it would go well with my new light and bright theme I am going for.


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Hey Anna!! For a cheaper option, instead of a monogrammed "R" u can print the "R" on some thick paper, cut it out with an xacto knife to make a stencil and then stencil the "R" with some black paint.