Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update :)

As Im inviting people to follow my blog, I realized that I have fallen out of touch with alot of people. (Hence my New Years Resolution) So, those of you that I am inviting to follow my blog that need a little update on whats going on my life these days, here it is. I recently got married on May 26, 2010 on the beautiful beaches of Gold Coast Australia. (See picture above) It was a magical place full of excitement and adventure. Our two weeks there were not near enough! I would love to return someday!

David and I live in the Barfield Community and we really love it! I love spending the weekends on new decorating ideas and home improvement projects. :)

I work in real estate- just about ever facet of it. I have my real estate license with Bob Parks Realty. I also work lots of auctions for Bob Parks Auction Co.- this is where I first discovered the excitement of real estate. I also work for a real estate closing company called Tri-Star. I am the office manager there. Its been a huge learning experience to get to know the different facets of real estate and I am excited to continue in this learning journey and see where it takes us.

I am excited about the adventure this new blog will bring. I will be posting more things soon!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Cassandra's. I love it. Really LOVE your picture in your header. You and David look so happy! Congratulations on getting married too. :)

    ReplyDelete