Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back in the Day..

Recently I was asked to go on the Tennessee Senior Beta Trip to Nashville, TN at the Opryland Hotel.  For those of you that dont know or have forgotten(i dont know how you could have forgotten my claim to fame. jk) when I was a Junior/ Senior in Highschool,  I was a State and National Secretary for the National Beta Club. I traveled to many states across the United States speaking on leadership in teens. So, Beta is very dear to me. It will always be a part of me. It taught me to step out of the box, out of my shell and make a difference. AND... It was sooooo much fun. So, for old times sake, I pulled out some old Beta photos of me and my fellow Beta Buddies. :) Those years in Beta were so fun! I cant wait to act like a teenager again in two weeks, along with my sidekick and former campaign manager, Whitney! :) (Pictured above)

No comments:

Post a Comment