Thursday, February 10, 2011

Everyone loves getting awards.

Everyone loves getting awards, including me! My sweet friend Cassandra Thon sent me this Blog Award today, so I wanna pass it along! This award is for "The Versatile Blogger".


This award comes with a few rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

The 10 Questions

1. Why did you create this blog?
I wanted to document my life. I know in the years to come it will be great to log on and look back at past posts to reminisce on what we were up to at that time. It's also made me appreciate my day to day life more since I can share it with others.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Whatever tickles my fancy. I love decorating blogs, friends blogs, running blogs, etc. 
3. Favorite make-up brand?
I like clinique! Its clean and simple.
4. Favorite Clothing Brand
I've never been brand loyal. I get most of my clothes from target or random shops around town.
5. Indispensable makeup product?
Eyeliner... i looke SICK without it.
6. Favorite Color?
Grey. It sounds boring, but its so soothing.
7. Favorite Perfume?
Chanel Chance
8. Favorite Film?
E.T. :)
9. What Country would you like to visit and why?
The U.K. If you haven't noticed from my blog, I'm a little obsessed.
10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Mascara! Again, I look SICK without it.
Here are the LOVELY LADIES I pass the award on to:

Caroline @ Together Herron
Carrie @ The Chances

2 comments:

  1. ET?... Hehehe... That's a fun fact to know about you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, Anna! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete