Monday, August 1, 2011

Fun and Puke.

Fun.

I totally copied my friend Tiffany and decided to make a wreath! The one I have been eyeing for a while now is a whopping $55! I just couldn't bring myself to pay that, so I thought I would make my own.
First, I started with some supplies:
Lucky for me, florals are 50% off at Hobby Lobby this week. I got all the items I needed for $14.

It's really simple to make. You just wrap and arrange the florals and then wire them on.
And you get this!

I even had a little leftover to make a small bathroom arrangement.


Puke.
I can't help it. I had to include this.The Bachelorette Finale. I wanted to cry and puke all at the same time when Ashley let Ben give his spill about how much he loved her all the while she was about to dump him. And he's so perfect. Puke. Poor Ben. Your sister with the awesome sleeve tattoo was right.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally stealing this idea. LOL. Love the blog. I really need to get mine back up and running.

    ReplyDelete