Sunday, August 14, 2011


I have really been wanting a new comforter. I love the one we have, but have just wanted a change. So far I have been striking out on finding something that fit my style and was not too pricey. With no luck on the horizon, I decided to try to figure something out with the stuff I already had..

Here is the before shot.
I took the existing comforter and turned it inside out. The reverse side of it is a brownish gray color. I folded it and used it at the bottom. Then, I took an old duvet I had and used it as the comforter. I added a stick arrangement to give the dresser a little height as well. And Viloa.

It was easy and FREE! My two favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment