Sunday, August 14, 2011

For Sale: Updated

As some of you already know, I am started to contribute to an antique booth at the Old Feed Store in Woodbury, TN- my hometown. Most of my items are shabby chic finds that I have restored or just thought looked cool! The booth is still a work in progress, but I am finding some cool stuff everyday. This weekend I got a few things that I will be putting in this week. If you like either of these things, email me at annaerowland@gmail.com and I'll sell them to you before I put them in there- and at a better price! I really wanted to keep both of these items for my house, but realized I would never make money if I kept all my finds!



First are these cool cherry wooden side tables. These are great quality tables with a cool shelf type thing that comes out. There are two of them for $25 each. They are cute and petite and would be neat as is- or you could always paint them a neat color to add a funky twist to a room.





If you want either of these finds email me!
annaerowland@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment