Thursday, October 11, 2012

Every Lesson..

A dear friend of mine has always told me, "Every lesson I learned in life cost me something."

This statement is so true. I can definitely find it applicable in bigger, more important situations in life, but I also find it to be true in small, petty situations also.

This weekend I noticed a spot on my shower curtain in the upstairs guest bathroom. I loved this shower curtain. It was a beautiful, thick, white, waffle style curtain. Upon seeing the stain I thought, "No big deal, I'll wash it real quick." So I did. The miniature, shriveled excuse for a shower curtain that I pulled out of the dryer was quite humorous.  It had literally shrunk 15-20 inches in length. I had to totally rig up the shower rod to make it even  come to the top of the tub. It was a sad day.

Needless to say, I sprung for a new one and am actually really happy with it. It brings in some color into an otherwise bland room.

Moral of the story. Don't dry your shower curtain.
I am pretty sure this little guy was the culprit for the stain...
MUG SHOT

No comments:

Post a Comment