Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Casa De La Rowland

I speak Spanish... in case you were wondering. Hence the title of this blog post. I have been purposely putting off this blog post because I am a tiny bit superstitious and I didn't want to jinx anything, of course.

A major "goal" has been marked off of the list this week. There is a new Casa De La Rowland. I ( I realize this is potentially not correct Spanish, but I don't care.)

I love the old house. That house was completely transformed with alot of heart and soul and trips to Lowe's. Alot of mistakes were made. Alot of things were done and re-done. It was a sad sad thing to let go of something that consumed my life for so long. (wow, that sounds pathetic.) But, that was the original plan and goal. So, the deed is done.  Goodbye Barfield House.
You made many beautiful memories. Lots of sweat and tears. Some great parties. Fun family memories and even a movie shoot. You have been a good one.

I am so happy for the sweet family who bought it. May God bless their precious family and make it bring them just as many great memories and days!

Pictures of the new Casa De La Rowland to come.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment