Friday, March 8, 2013

Beautiful.



I know you have all heard it before, but life has truly been a whirlwind lately. Work hours have gotten intense. Moving and other life changes have only added to the maddess.

It is so easy to lose heart. It is so easy to get frustrated. It is so easy to give up.

When I was younger and our family would have some kind of mini-crisis, my mom would always say, " I'm healthy and I have great kids (of course she had great kids... duh) and a family that loves me... life is good." This attitude is difficult to truly take on. But folks, we have to learn to take it on anyways. We have to learn to "praise Him in the storm" and be thankful for the beautiful and amazingly blessed lives that each and every one of us have.

There is ALWAYS  silver lining and always a reason to be happy and thankful for all you are.

Enjoy this beautiful and sunny Friday.

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."
James 1:2–4 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment