Friday, August 16, 2013

Cause I'm lazy like that..

I don't cook. Period.
I have a great mom, stepmom, granmothers and plenty of other women in my life that are phenomenal cooks, however this did not pass down to me.
Any opportunity I have to cook a good meal that is easy and tasty..I'm in. Besides, eating out gets annoying sometimes.

This recipe is soooooo simple. Anyone can make this. It literally took about 5 minutes to prepare and then about 20 minutes to bake.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

1 Bocelli Pizza Crust
1 container Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 Tomatoe
Spinach (as much or little as you want)
Pickled Jalapenos (as much or little as you want)
1 bag of Mozarella Cheese

Spread the Buffalo Chicken Dip on the pizza crust. Layer spinach, tomatoes, jalapenos and cheese. Bake for 20-30 mins on 375 degrees.

Boom. There goes the dynamite.

No comments:

Post a Comment