Monday, January 13, 2014

Goal Tending/New Year, New Line

It's a dreary, rainy day in Middle TN. It's always hard on days like today to stay focused on goals and improvements in life. I would really rather just sleep. In fact, I was up half of the night because my neighbor thought it would be the perfect time to do some house work. (What house work he was doing is beyond me. I peeked out the window about 88 times to try to find out and to no avail.)
He was banging a hammer until about 1:30 this morning. And I felt like he was replacing my roof, the noise was so disturbing. Needless to say, I didn't get the most sleep. And to add to it, I woke up in the middle of the night to delay my alarm for 30 minutes and somehow changed it from "AM" to "PM" so my alarm didn't go off this morning.

Okay. I am done complaining.

Instead, I thought I would take the opportunity on this dreary day and catch up on some things. What better day than today to give a little update on a few things.

1. I have made some great progress on my resolutions this week. As you may have read in previous posts, I finished my first book of the year. (Fantastic read!)
   I also completed running 10 miles on my journey to 500! I went to Yoga. (and didn't fall asleep)

So far, so good.

Another exciting new announcement is that Stella and Dot have come out with their new 2014 Spring line and it is fabulous.

For those of you who don't know, I am a Stylist for Stella and Dot. This is a side job for me that is just a fun and joyous way to fund my addiction for their awesome jewelry! So, check it out by clicking HERE . As always, feel free to email me with any questions or comments. (annaerowland@gmail.com)

 
 
I have also made a few updates to my "Pages" above, so check them out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment