Saturday, March 8, 2014

Madden loves reality TV.

Reality TV when I was a kid was "Legends of the Hidden Temple" and "Family Double Dare." Unfortunately, we did not get the opportunity to bask in the beauty of the Real Housewives series, The Kardashians or even Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. And boy do I feel deprived not being able to grow up with June Boo Boo and Sugar Bear as the stark example of a great relationship.

I remember reality TV taking the plunge and making it big when I was in highschool- In fact, I even made my National Beta speech about reality TV and the worlds new obsession with it. In the early 2000's it seemed like there was a slight level of difficulty involved in making it on the big screen in reality TV, but nowadays they will even put a schmuck like me on there. That's right folks, Zeebras and Cheetahs has aired! If you didn't get to see it on live, you can always watch it on YouTube. Okay, so it's no "Big Brother" or "Survivor", but it was a fun weekend experience that taught me a great deal!

My sister, Emily, sent me the below picture of little Madden watching "Aunty Ann" on the big black box. Now, he was a little under the weather and fighting off pneumonia in this picture, so don't judge the adorably large t-shit and pantless look he has got going on. I don't know what I love more about this picture... pantless madden or the crazy gooogly eyes I am making in this shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment