Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Things just got real//Domestic Goddess

Every since I made homemade laundry detergent, I have become a complete domestic goddess! Not. BUT, It has given me a little bit of upward momentum to add a few extra projects to my list of homemade goodies.

For example, check out this recipe for home made garbage disposal cleaner. I buy these things called "Plink" at World Market that you put into the garbage disposal that clean the inside of the disposal. They smell lemony fresh and do a great job of cleaning. However, at $3.99 a pack, they can add up. This recipe is much cheaper and easy to do- with the added benefit of it being in the form of ice, which gives an extra cleaning boost to your blades.
 
 
 
Or my personal favorite, which rolls in at the top of my list:
 
 
Dishwasher Tabs. Um, yes, please.
 
 
Things just got real.
 
You can find this and much more at the One Good Thing blog. Or by clicking on the link in my "Great Blogs" section.


No comments:

Post a Comment