Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Why? Because we can!



A late afternoon meeting took us to Nashville Monday for an inpromptu dinner. This decision was made intentionally, but I also had to pee so bad I could feel it in my eyes, so I agreed to to Rotier's when I normally would have argued a little bit more.

Rotier's is an old restaurant in the Midtown/West End area of Nashville. Don't let the wall to wall wood paneling from the 70s and the old, non-working cigarette machine by the front door push you away. This place is always fun and delicious. We each got their famous French bread hamburger with fries and onion rings and even sprung from a vanilla milk shake.

The best part of the evening was when we spotted the Fried Bologna Sandwich on the menu. Fried bologna is one of my favorites, I will admit. If clogging my arteries with the mysterious parts for parts meat that is called bologna is wrong...then I don't want to be right.

Just check out this caption: Fried Bologna. Why? Because. We. Can.



No comments:

Post a Comment