Sunday, June 22, 2014

It's happening again.

My insurance guy actually brought to my attention that we may have a slight addiction to real estate because we have been calling him so much lately. At this point, I think it is a safe addiction, so I am going to let it slide.

You may or may not have noticed that I snuck in a new "Page" entitled "House Flip #3". Thats right, folks, it's happening again. We are in full swing remodeling and rehabing another house. 

This house is located in Woodbury, TN- Our hometown- about 20-30 minutes from Murfreesboro.

This house has so much potential and we are so excited to reveal it and make one happy person/family homeowners. This puppy will be for sale in mid-late-August, so keep your eyes peeled for this exciting transformation. Because I am not going to be as active physically in this remodel, I am hoping to be a little more active with my blog updates.

Here are some pictures of the house on closing day:







No comments:

Post a Comment