Monday, July 7, 2014

The Green Dill Pickle

Well, I've made the mistake of naming the Woodbury house "Dilly". Or was it just fate? --Because now the house is painted green, like a big dill pickle. A very stylish dill pickle, I must add.

Check, check, check it out!


ANDDDDDDD.... The little bridge to no where is gone.
It was just odd.... I mean, what did that bridge go to? Is it just me or does this particular picture look extra green?! Yikes. its not that crazy in person- promise.


Next item on the ballot of things to get done- pick a door color. What do you folks think?
Red, Navy, black?

My friend, Carrie, suggest red, which I really liked!
Check out what red could look like.

Do we like this or does it make us wanna sing Christmas carols?!
Chime in and let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment