Thursday, September 18, 2014

Danny Tanner ain't got nothing on me.

There is just something about homemade cleaning supplies that tickles my fancy.
Any opportunity to make a new recipe or product is exciting. It makes me feel so....domestic.
I was wondering how well it would clean so I ran a small load last night to try it out and it worked great!

And its super cheap! All of the supplies totaled about $3. (for the quantity below which should last about 2 months)

Try some for yourself and let me know what you think!


Homemade Dishwashing Detergent

2 Cups Bake Soda (or washing soda)
2 Cups Borax
1/2 Cup Kosher Salt (or sea salt)
1/2 Cup Lemonade Flavored Kool Aid (only lemon and unsweetened)

1 comment:

  1. My latest dishwash came out sparkling, the washer was spotless too!

    ReplyDelete