Saturday, October 25, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday, Madden!

This Thursday, October 30, is my sweet nephew, Madden's, 2nd birthday. It's so hard to believe this little squirt is already two years old. I love to hear him say "Auntie Ann." Maybe I am a little partial, but he is quite adorable.

Today we celebrated his birthday with a small family party full of barbecue, cupcakes and lots of Thomas the Train. ( I thought I was gonna steal the show with my Thomas the Train sheets and glow in the dark book, but little did I know, everyone else got the Thomas the Train memo and my gift got thrown to the side like spoiled food. Thanks alot, Madden. )

I thought this picture captured the party scene pretty well. I love this picture because Madden is just being Madden- running around saying either "Thomas" or "Fwosty".

Emily always does a great job decorating for parties- simple and adorable. You can't really tell from this picture but Madden has on a cute shirt Emily had made for him.  I hope I am as good of a mom as Em.

Just look at those rolled jeans and grey Toms. I mean....come. on. 

Happy Birthday, Madden!
I love you more than you'll ever know!!






H

No comments:

Post a Comment