Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday, again?

The sweet weekends always seem to be too short. This weekend was especially nice because it included lots of sleep, lots of fun and gorgeous weather. (We won't mention the terrible stomp down the Titans received the one time that I actually go to a Titans game.)

This morning, I caught this little bugger under the covers trying to wish away the daylight. It's good to know I am not the only one who wishes that it was still Saturday.


Regardless of my relentless efforts to get out of working this week, it is going to be a fun and exciting week.

The end of the month craziness will not stifle my excitement.  I have lots of goals to check off of my list this week and a fantastic New York City trip coming up very soon! ( Ironically, Taylor Swift's new album was released today featuring a fun new hit called "Welcome to New York." Thanks, Taylor.)


Cheers to a fantastic week!



No comments:

Post a Comment