Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Cooking Advice from a Non-Cooker

(I don't know if "Non-Cooker" is a word, but I just made it one.)

Still recovering from being sick and forced to go to Wal-Mart to buy a couple of other items, I decided to pick something up for dinner. The easier the better-- plus I was feeling Italian.
The cold (not frozen) section had a small selection of Giovanni Rana raviolis and tortellini. I picked the butternut squash ravioli and a can of marinara sauce with some flaked Parmesan cheese. Holy Mess..
I may or may not have polished off the entire "family size" by myself. Sorry, not sorry.

This stuff is for real. Here is my impromtu recipe:

1 package Rana Butternut Squash Ravioli
1 Container Rana Marinara Sauce
2 Tablespoons of flaked Parmesean Cheese

Put the ravioli in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
On the side, warm up about half a container of marinara.
Drain the pasta.
Put the sauce on as desired along with Parmesean.

Now that is my kind of cooking.



Plus, look how adorable Giovanni Rana is. Now that is who I want making my ravioli. I bet he has classic Italian music playing in his kitchen when he cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment