Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Random Love.

Some days you're the bug and some days you're the windshield. The past few days have been a litle bit of "bug" kind of days. This morning I got two emails that reminded me of couple random things I love that brought a little bit of excitement into my day.

Sweet Olivia :)


The Civil Wars :)
How The Civil Wars are not passionately married with 88 love children blows my mind....so much chemistry between these two. And their music....yikes.....purely amazing. Endulge.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful song! Never heard of them and never heard this before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I love the Civil Wars! Did you know they are coming and playing at Cumberland Caverns? In Feb I think?

    Also-- LOVE LOVE LOVIng the new blog lay out!! oh lordy I am loving yellow with gray and chevron print right now!!

    ReplyDelete