Monday, February 27, 2012

That's random...

Yesterday I was pondering where to put a new piece (It's the top of an old Schaff Brothers piano. It's super rustic/ shabby chic) when I came up with what I thought was a great idea! I should use it as a table runner! Makes perfect sense right?!? Then I could take two mason jars... fill them with sticks from the tree in the yard and attempt to make it look cool.  "It WILL work", I thought. And, sure enough, after I finished arranging everything.... I LOVED IT!! I even stood there and stared at it for about 5 minutes (with my head cocked to the side and a small tear in my eye. Jk.) 

The picture really doesn't do it justice.


This is an up close shot of the seal.

After I came out my decorating coma and came to my senses it hit me just how random it was....kinda like the rest of the house.... 

Oh well. I love it. And it's fun. And makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment