Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Easy there...

I'm one of those types who finishes a project and IMMEDIATELY wants it to be in place in the house. I can hardly wait for the paint to dry... literally.

This bench is actually a piano bench (from the same $26 piano that made an awesome table runner in an earlier post.) The bench was looking mighty good in the garage, but I decided to give it a little facelift and put it in the house. Now, if you have read more than one post on my blog, you already know what I did with it... painted it white, of course!!

It's amazing what a little whit paint can do.

This bench came with the piano and that paint was leftover, so the cost of this project was $0.00. :) My favorite kind of project!!


The title of this post came from a funny little story. My friends Ali and Lindsay came over last night (for the Bachelor finale, of course) Ali came in the front door and immediately sat her Vera Bradley down on this bench when I had to say, "Easy there.... that could still be a little wet." And you thought I was exaggerating when I said I couldn't ever wait to put a semi-finished project into place in the house...?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment