Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I totally lost sleep over this..

There's no denying it... I'm crazy. And I know it.

One night last week I could not sleep. My mind was restless and I could not stop thinking about something. You would think this topic would be something like family troubles, job issues, finance or health troubles.... but no.... it was about an arrangement I wanted to put on the wall. That's right, folks. I was doing inventory of the attic..thinking about how I could make this arrangement I had concocted in my mind.

I literally couldnt sleep until I had it perfect in my mind.

Then I woke up... bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6am and started hammering away.
I could not be more pleased with the outcome.



These are all things from around the casa... so it didnt cost anything... but a nights sleep ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment