Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Strong Is The New Beautiful

I'm sure many of you have gone through this same challenge that I am going through right now. I know I'm not "overweight", but I have been trying extra hard lately to shed a few unwanted pound and tone up a bit.

I eat well, I work out and run often. I try not eat drink soft drinks or eat sweets. After making these changes, I thought for sure that I would lose a few pounds and start to look a little thinner. However, this is not the case. I weigh the same... I don't look much different... BUT (and this is a big BUT) I FEEL better... I FEEL stronger.. I FEEL healthier... and that, my friends, is the real victory.

This blog , Strong is the new beautiful, is so inspiring. Take a minute to check it out. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment