Sunday, October 7, 2012

< 3

What's new... here I am... again... apologizing to my sweet blog readers for being a slacker. Let's face it... I am just a slacker in general. But I have not been a total slacker in all forums of life. I had a much needed slow work week last week and got to get alot of things accomplished.

1. The white paint is back, friends! :)
2. It is officially fall at my house and I am loving it. 
3. I got to spend like with my Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Pals. 
We are too cool for school.
4. I am VEGAS bound in about 5 days!! :)
5. I am going to be an aunt in one short month... Oh Lord... I just teared up thinking about it. I'm just a sobby baby.
6. I discovered this bad boy and loooooooove him.


7. I've been leisurely going to the gym.... going for coffee....just typing that makes me smile...
8. I was not feeling good today and Baby Abe layed beside me all day.


I am feeling loved, thankful and happy. Life doesn't get much better than this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment