Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's the little things..

I have learned over the years.....

That I am not "me" without plenty of "me" time.... Call me selfish. But it's so true.

Tonight's "me" time has been more than refreshing.

I caught this little guy on the kitchen counter, which is a big no- no. He actually looked sorry when I scolded him.

This juice rocks my socks. Yes... you heard me correctly. Its actually really healthy and packed with vitamins. (That's what I keep telling myself, anyways.) Funny story about juice... I met a dog named juice the other day. The funny part was that his owner was all steroided up and buff. As soon as he said his dog was named "Juice", we thought..."hmm... that's appropriate." (Grant, I hope you are reading this right now!) "She lika da juice"

I got some cute frames for these adorable prints I got for $10 at the White Oak Craft Fair in my hometown of Woodbury. They are so simple and cute!

It's the little things that make a big difference :)


No comments:

Post a Comment