Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall Finds in Bell Buckle

 
If you are local to Middle Tennessee, you have certainly heard of the Bell Buckle Craft Festival that is held each Fall. Bell Buckle is a small community just right outside of Murfreesboro and short drive from my home. This festival is held every October and contains more vendors that you could imagine- ranging from artwork to food and anything in between.
 
For me, it can be hit of miss, but this year as certainly a hit.
I got several neat items and below are just a few of them that I placed throughout the house.

 

 I just love this turquoise arrow I snagged for a measly $15.00. It really adds a nice splash of color to this gallery wall!

 How could anyone pass up this slice of tree stump with a chalkboard painted on it? $5.00 is a steal for sure!

 
This wooden sign caught my eye pretty quickly. At this point I has already bought three wooden items and felt kinda bad buying something else made of wood, but I just couldn't resist. It is so cute and fits perfectly on the dining room mantle. If only I actually made delicious pies..
 


No comments:

Post a Comment