Saturday, October 18, 2014

The only things I know about San Diego comes from 'Anchorman'

The title of this post says it all. So, to change that odd and sad fact, we decided to take a little vacay to sunny San Diego.

Here is a fun little photo lineup of all the cool things we saw!

Just a little picture with the sea lions.

Who doesn't love this statue?

Okay, I realize this is an odd picture, but I just thought these little berries were so cute. Right?!

This ice cream parlor is an all-natural show stopper frequented by Kristen Bell and Will Ferrell. Neither of which we saw, but it was still good.

We spent a few hours in Little Italy and they were having a sidewalk chalk art contest. They were all so fantastic and impressive.

Sunset Cliffs- Breathtaking!
Now for a few random items that have been floating around in my mind:

Is that the girl from Gilmore Girls thats going to be in the new Fifty Shades of Grey movie? That's just disturbing. You know whats even more disturbing? I couldn't remember the name of "Fifty Shades of Grey" so I did a google search.... you shoulda seen that google search...

I turned on Sex and the City while cleaning today and sobbed like a child when Big left Carrie at the alter. What. Is. Wrong. With Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment